Saturday 12 March 2016

Weekend Home Task 20

Weekend Home Task 20

I.  Fill in the blanks to complete these sentences:
1. I have been wanting to buy a car but I had to get a driving license first.
2. You should buy a new computer since we have been told that your computer has been stolen by a thief.
3. People should know that when they buy a house, it should not be riddled with termites that could make the house unsafe.
4. I am putting an advertisement in the Daily Mirror to sell my drums if anyone wants to buy them.
5. Superman has bought a new cape from a man whom he met at the mall.

II. Fill in the correct preposition:
1. Hari is playing cricket on Sunday.
2. They were walking along the road when a car almost hit them.
3. Lila’s wedding anniversary is on the 15th of July.
4. My classes will begin in the month of May.
5. We are planning to go to Matheran over the weekend.
6. She was sitting at the table when a lizard frightened her.
7. I have been waiting for you since two in the afternoon.
8. I will have finished my exams by Friday.
9. Who is the man with the beard in this picture?
10. Come to the sitting room, we would like you to see something.
11. There is a bridge over the river and cars can go on it.
12. On my wall, there are many picture postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment