Tuesday 12 January 2016

Home Weekend Task 14

Home Weekend Task 14

Make questions with these sentences by reversing the order of words.
1. You will be taking Sanjana to the swimming pool.
 Will you be taking Sanjana to the swimming pool?

2. She has found a packet of biscuits in the cupboard.
 Has she found a packet of biscuits in the cupboard?

3. Sarita would have liked to sing a song for the audience.
Would Sarita like to sing a song for the audience?

4. We could have taken the train to Sewri.
 Could we take a train to Sewri?
 
5. I should write a leave letter.    
Should I write a leave letter?

6. I shall leave immediately after the event.
Shall I leave immediately after the event?

7. I can help you find the way.
Can I help you find the way?

8. We must go home now.
Must we go home now?

9. There are many children who are bright.

Are there many children who are bright?

No comments:

Post a Comment